What's the Best Time to Sleep and Wake Up?
The best time to sleep & wake up can vary according to the person to person who comes under various factors like age, lifestyle, and individual sleep patterns. Though, there are general guidelines that can help you control the best sleep schedule for you. Adults: The National Sleep Foundation recommends 7-9 hours of sleep per night for adults. If you want to get awake at 7 am, you must be in bed before or between 9 pm and 11 pm. When you have trouble falling asleep, try going to bed earlier.
For teenagers: The recommended amount of sleep is 8-10 hours per night. Whereas you need to wake up around 7 am, you’re supposed to go to bed between 9 pm and 11 pm.
For children, the suggested amount of sleep depends on their age. Generally, preschoolers require 11-13 hours of sleep per day, school-aged children require 9-11 hours of sleep per day, and teenagers should get 8-10 hours of sleep per day.
People also ask:
- How many grains of rice are in one ounce?
- 5 Types of Eco-Friendly Food Packaging and 3 Things to Avoid
- How many grains are in an ounce?
- How much does a 32-ounce bottle of water weigh?
- How many grams are in an ounce of gold?
- Which is heavier, an ounce or a kilogram?
- What's the difference between an ounce and a gram?
- What is the weight of an ounce of water?
- What does “Ounce-for-ounce” mean?
- Here are 3 things to avoid when choosing food packaging
- How do you calculate how many cups are in 4 oz of water?
- How much are 125 ounces of water?
- How to increase bone strength naturally?
- Is Chinese Food Gluten Free?
- One glass of water is how many ounces?
- How to Use Food as Medicine?
- How to Live Longer and Healthier through Diet?
- Walking 6,000 Steps Per Day Can Boost Heart Health for Older Adults?
- How Long Does It Take to Lose Weight?
- What Are the Top Benefits of Swimming?
- How to Stop Loving Someone and Start Moving On?
- How to Turn Your Bedroom into the Ultimate Sleep Sanctuary?
- Sleep Hacks from Around the World
- What's the Best Time to Sleep and Wake Up?
- The Best Foods and Drinks to Have Before Bed
- What’s the Difference Between a Dietitian and a Nutritionist?
- Breast Versus Bottle: How much milk should the baby take?
- How to measure a cup of milk without a measuring cup?
- How to Measure Ounces and Pounds?
- How many oz is a small coffee cup?
- How many ounces is a liquor bottle?
- How many ounces is a Coke bottle?
- How many ounces is a Pepsi bottle?
- How many ounces is a wine bottle?