Sleep Hacks from Around the World
Different cultures worldwide have unique sleep hacks that can support people in getting a better night's sleep. Here are some sleep hacks from around the world:
Japan - In Japan, many people practice "yoga nidra," in turn to get a deep relaxation that includes lying in bed and concentrating on the sensations in your body.
India - In India, people mostly focuses on "yoga" and "pranayama" (breathing exercises) to settle their mind and endorse relaxation before bed.
Sweden - In Sweden, Here people take the tradition of involving "fika," which can give them a break only in the middle of the day to adore a cup of coffee and a sweet treat. This break is supposed to recover sleep quality by dropping stress and improving energy levels.
Australia - In Australia, most of them take "power naps" during the day to increase their energy levels and advance their sleep quality at night.
Greece - In Greece, people often take "polyphasic sleep," which comprises good multiple short naps throughout the day instead of one long sleep.
Spain - In Spain, people ensure with "siestas," or afternoon naps, to recharge and refresh for the rest of the day.
People also ask:
- How many grains of rice are in one ounce?
- 5 Types of Eco-Friendly Food Packaging and 3 Things to Avoid
- How many grains are in an ounce?
- How much does a 32-ounce bottle of water weigh?
- How many grams are in an ounce of gold?
- Which is heavier, an ounce or a kilogram?
- What's the difference between an ounce and a gram?
- What is the weight of an ounce of water?
- What does “Ounce-for-ounce” mean?
- Here are 3 things to avoid when choosing food packaging
- How do you calculate how many cups are in 4 oz of water?
- How much are 125 ounces of water?
- How to increase bone strength naturally?
- Is Chinese Food Gluten Free?
- One glass of water is how many ounces?
- How to Use Food as Medicine?
- How to Live Longer and Healthier through Diet?
- Walking 6,000 Steps Per Day Can Boost Heart Health for Older Adults?
- How Long Does It Take to Lose Weight?
- What Are the Top Benefits of Swimming?
- How to Stop Loving Someone and Start Moving On?
- How to Turn Your Bedroom into the Ultimate Sleep Sanctuary?
- Sleep Hacks from Around the World
- What's the Best Time to Sleep and Wake Up?
- The Best Foods and Drinks to Have Before Bed
- What’s the Difference Between a Dietitian and a Nutritionist?
- Breast Versus Bottle: How much milk should the baby take?
- How to measure a cup of milk without a measuring cup?
- How to Measure Ounces and Pounds?
- How many oz is a small coffee cup?
- How many ounces is a liquor bottle?
- How many ounces is a Coke bottle?
- How many ounces is a Pepsi bottle?
- How many ounces is a wine bottle?