16 Ounce to Cups (16 oz to cups conversion)
Are you cooking your favorite dish? The detailed chart in the recipe includes the calculation of 16 ounces to cups conversion? Do not worry; check this conversion tool to find how many 16 ounces equal to cups in a minute. This 16 oz to cup converter gives an exact measurement for any recipe you prepare.
16 Ounce = 2 Cup
(16 oz = 2 cup)
How many cups is 16 oz?
We know that the volume value of 16 oz is equal to 2 cups. If you want to convert 16 fluid oz to an equal number of cups, just divide the volume value by 8. Hence, 16 Ounce is equal to 2 cup.
The Answer is: 16 US Fluid Ounces = 2 US Cup
16 oz = 2 cup
Many of them try to search or find an answer for what is 16 ounces in cups? So, we’ll start with 16 fl oz to cups conversion to know how big is 16 oz.
How To Calculate 16 fluid oz to cups?
To calculate 16 fluid ounces to an equal number of cups, simply follow the steps below.
Fluid Ounces to Cups formula is:
Cup = Fluid Ounce / 8
Assume that we are finding out how many cups were found in 16 fl oz of water, multiply it either by 0.125 or divide the value by 8 to get the result.
Applying to Formula: Cup = 16 oz / 8 = 2 cup.
How to convert 16 oz to cups?
- To convert 16 fluid ounces to cups,
- Simply multiply the 16 fluid ounces by 0.125, or simply divide them by 8.
- Applying to the formula, cups = 16 ounces * 0.125 [16x0.125] (or) cups = 16 ounces/8 = 16/8 = 2.
- Hence, 16 ounces is equal to 2 cups.
Some quick table references for fluid ounce to cup conversions:
|Ounce [oz]||Cup [c]|
|1 oz||0.125 cup|
|2 oz||0.25 cup|
|3 oz||0.375 cup|
|4 oz||0.5 cup|
|5 oz||0.625 cup|
|6 oz||0.75 cup|
|7 oz||0.875 cup|
|8 oz||1 cup|
|9 oz||1.125 cup|
|10 oz||1.25 cup|
|11 oz||1.375 cup|
|12 oz||1.5 cup|
Reverse Calculation: How many ounces are in 16 cups?
- To convert 16 cups to ounces,
- Simply multiply the 16 cups by 8.
- Then, applying the formula, ounce = 16 cup * 8 [16x8 = 128].
- Hence, 16 cup is equal to 128 ounces.