18 Ounce to Cups (18 oz to cups conversion)
Are you cooking your favorite dish? The detailed chart in the recipe includes the calculation of 18 ounces to cups conversion? Do not worry; check this conversion tool to find how many 18 ounces equal to cups in a minute. This 18 oz to cup converter gives an exact measurement for any recipe you prepare.
18 Ounce = 2.25 Cup
(18 oz = 2.25 cup)
How many cups is 18 oz?
We know that the volume value of 18 oz is equal to 2.25 cups. If you want to convert 18 fluid oz to an equal number of cups, just divide the volume value by 8. Hence, 18 Ounce is equal to 2.25 cup.
The Answer is: 18 US Fluid Ounces = 2.25 US Cup
18 oz = 2.25 cup
Many of them try to search or find an answer for what is 18 ounces in cups? So, we’ll start with 18 fl oz to cups conversion to know how big is 18 oz.
How To Calculate 18 fluid oz to cups?
To calculate 18 fluid ounces to an equal number of cups, simply follow the steps below.
Fluid Ounces to Cups formula is:
Cup = Fluid Ounce / 8
Assume that we are finding out how many cups were found in 18 fl oz of water, multiply it either by 0.125 or divide the value by 8 to get the result.
Applying to Formula: Cup = 18 oz / 8 = 2.25 cup.
How to convert 18 oz to cups?
- To convert 18 fluid ounces to cups,
- Simply multiply the 18 fluid ounces by 0.125, or simply divide them by 8.
- Applying to the formula, cups = 18 ounces * 0.125 [18x0.125] (or) cups = 18 ounces/8 = 18/8 = 2.25.
- Hence, 18 ounces is equal to 2.25 cups.
Some quick table references for fluid ounce to cup conversions:
|Ounce [oz]||Cup [c]|
|1 oz||0.125 cup|
|2 oz||0.25 cup|
|3 oz||0.375 cup|
|4 oz||0.5 cup|
|5 oz||0.625 cup|
|6 oz||0.75 cup|
|7 oz||0.875 cup|
|8 oz||1 cup|
|9 oz||1.125 cup|
|10 oz||1.25 cup|
|11 oz||1.375 cup|
|12 oz||1.5 cup|
Reverse Calculation: How many ounces are in 18 cups?
- To convert 18 cups to ounces,
- Simply multiply the 18 cups by 8.
- Then, applying the formula, ounce = 18 cup * 8 [18x8 = 144].
- Hence, 18 cup is equal to 144 ounces.