1.5 Ounce to Cups (1.5 oz to cups conversion)
Are you cooking your favorite dish? The detailed chart in the recipe includes the calculation of 1.5 ounces to cups conversion? Do not worry; check this conversion tool to find how many 1.5 ounces equal to cups in a minute. This 1.5 oz to cup converter gives an exact measurement for any recipe you prepare.
1.5 Ounce = 0.1875 Cup
(1.5 oz = 0.1875 cup)
How many cups is 1.5 oz?
We know that the volume value of 1.5 oz is equal to 0.1875 cups. If you want to convert 1.5 fluid oz to an equal number of cups, just divide the volume value by 8. Hence, 1.5 Ounce is equal to 0.1875 cup.
The Answer is: 1.5 US Fluid Ounces = 0.1875 US Cup
1.5 oz = 0.1875 cup
Many of them try to search or find an answer for what is 1.5 ounces in cups? So, we’ll start with 1.5 fl oz to cups conversion to know how big is 1.5 oz.
How To Calculate 1.5 fluid oz to cups?
To calculate 1.5 fluid ounces to an equal number of cups, simply follow the steps below.
Fluid Ounces to Cups formula is:
Cup = Fluid Ounce / 8
Assume that we are finding out how many cups were found in 1.5 fl oz of water, multiply it either by 0.125 or divide the value by 8 to get the result.
Applying to Formula: Cup = 1.5 oz / 8 = 0.1875 cup.
How to convert 1.5 oz to cups?
- To convert 1.5 fluid ounces to cups,
- Simply multiply the 1.5 fluid ounces by 0.125, or simply divide them by 8.
- Applying to the formula, cups = 1.5 ounces * 0.125 [1.5x0.125] (or) cups = 1.5 ounces/8 = 1.5/8 = 0.1875.
- Hence, 1.5 ounces is equal to 0.1875 cups.
Some quick table references for fluid ounce to cup conversions:
|Ounce [oz]||Cup [c]|
|1 oz||0.125 cup|
|2 oz||0.25 cup|
|3 oz||0.375 cup|
|4 oz||0.5 cup|
|5 oz||0.625 cup|
|6 oz||0.75 cup|
|7 oz||0.875 cup|
|8 oz||1 cup|
|9 oz||1.125 cup|
|10 oz||1.25 cup|
|11 oz||1.375 cup|
|12 oz||1.5 cup|
Reverse Calculation: How many ounces are in 1.5 cups?
- To convert 1.5 cups to ounces,
- Simply multiply the 1.5 cups by 8.
- Then, applying the formula, ounce = 1.5 cups * 8 [1.5x8 = 12].
- Hence, 1.5 cup is equal to 12 ounces.