3 Ounce to Cups (3 oz to cups conversion)
Are you cooking your favorite dish? The detailed chart in the recipe includes the calculation of 3 ounces to cups conversion? Do not worry; check this conversion tool to find how many 3 ounces equal to cups in a minute. This 3 oz to cup converter gives an exact measurement for any recipe you prepare.
3 Ounce = 0.375 Cup
(3 oz = 0.375 cup)
How many cups is 3 oz?
We know that the volume value of 3 oz is equal to 0.375 cups. If you want to convert 3 fluid oz to an equal number of cups, just divide the volume value by 8. Hence, 3 Ounce is equal to 0.375 cup.
The Answer is: 3 US Fluid Ounces = 0.375 US Cup
3 oz = 0.375 cup
Many of them try to search or find an answer for what is 3 ounces in cups? So, we’ll start with 3 fl oz to cups conversion to know how big is 3 oz.
How To Calculate 3 fluid oz to cups?
To calculate 3 fluid ounces to an equal number of cups, simply follow the steps below.
Fluid Ounces to Cups formula is:
Cup = Fluid Ounce / 8
Assume that we are finding out how many cups were found in 3 fl oz of water, multiply it either by 0.125 or divide the value by 8 to get the result.
Applying to Formula: Cup = 3 oz / 8 = 0.375 cup.
How to convert 3 oz to cups?
- To convert 3 fluid ounces to cups,
- Simply multiply the 3 fluid ounces by 0.125, or simply divide them by 8.
- Applying to the formula, cups = 3 ounces * 0.125 [3x0.125] (or) cups = 3 ounces/8 = 3/8 = 0.375.
- Hence, 3 ounces is equal to 0.375 cups.
Some quick table references for fluid ounce to cup conversions:
|Ounce [oz]||Cup [c]|
|1 oz||0.125 cup|
|2 oz||0.25 cup|
|3 oz||0.375 cup|
|4 oz||0.5 cup|
|5 oz||0.625 cup|
|6 oz||0.75 cup|
|7 oz||0.875 cup|
|8 oz||1 cup|
|9 oz||1.125 cup|
|10 oz||1.25 cup|
|11 oz||1.375 cup|
|12 oz||1.5 cup|
Reverse Calculation: How many ounces are in 3 cups?
- To convert 3 cups to ounces,
- Simply multiply the 3 cups by 8.
- Then, applying the formula, ounce = 3 cup * 8 [3x8 = 24].
- Hence, 3 cup is equal to 24 ounces.