12 Ounce to Cups (12 oz to cups conversion)
Are you cooking your favorite dish? The detailed chart in the recipe includes the calculation of 12 ounces to cups conversion? Do not worry; check this conversion tool to find how many 12 ounces equal to cups in a minute. This 12 oz to cup converter gives an exact measurement for any recipe you prepare.
12 Ounce = 1.5 Cup
(12 oz = 1.5 cup)
How many cups is 12 oz?
We know that the volume value of 12 oz is equal to 1.5 cups. If you want to convert 12 fluid oz to an equal number of cups, just divide the volume value by 8. Hence, 12 Ounce is equal to 1.5 cup.
The Answer is: 12 US Fluid Ounces = 1.5 US Cup
12 oz = 1.5 cup
Many of them try to search or find an answer for what is 12 ounces in cups? So, we’ll start with 12 fl oz to cups conversion to know how big is 12 oz.
How To Calculate 12 fluid oz to cups?
To calculate 12 fluid ounces to an equal number of cups, simply follow the steps below.
Fluid Ounces to Cups formula is:
Cup = Fluid Ounce / 8
Assume that we are finding out how many cups were found in 12 fl oz of water, multiply it either by 0.125 or divide the value by 8 to get the result.
Applying to Formula: Cup = 12 oz / 8 = 1.5 cup.
How to convert 12 oz to cups?
- To convert 12 fluid ounces to cups,
- Simply multiply the 12 fluid ounces by 0.125, or simply divide them by 8.
- Applying to the formula, cups = 12 ounces * 0.125 [12x0.125] (or) cups = 12 ounces/8 = 12/8 = 1.5.
- Hence, 12 ounces is equal to 1.5 cups.
Some quick table references for fluid ounce to cup conversions:
|Ounce [oz]||Cup [c]|
|1 oz||0.125 cup|
|2 oz||0.25 cup|
|3 oz||0.375 cup|
|4 oz||0.5 cup|
|5 oz||0.625 cup|
|6 oz||0.75 cup|
|7 oz||0.875 cup|
|8 oz||1 cup|
|9 oz||1.125 cup|
|10 oz||1.25 cup|
|11 oz||1.375 cup|
|12 oz||1.5 cup|
Reverse Calculation: How many ounces are in 12 cups?
- To convert 12 cups to ounces,
- Simply multiply the 12 cups by 8.
- Then, applying the formula, ounce = 12 cup * 8 [12x8 = 96].
- Hence, 12 cup is equal to 96 ounces.